- All entries at stage 2 must register by 4pm Friday 2 October. Registration forms will be available from this website from September. http://trans-form-ers.blogspot.com/
- Projects must be self powered (there is no power available for projects on the site
- For entry to site projects and vehicles must be able to pass through the door of 4.5x4.5m (see post on this)
- Maximum height when installed at Shed 12 is: TBC/ Kathy to confirm
- Maximum footprint when installed at Shed 12 is: TBC/ Kathy to confirm
- The project may not attach to the venue building fabric or structure in any way.
- Projects must comply with all road use regulations. Consult the guide to safe loading and towing. Refer to: http://www.landtransport.govt.nz/road-user-safety/motorists/glovebox-guide.html
- All vehicles must be driven to and from site by fully and appropriately licensed drivers
- All drivers and passengers must obey road regulations while in transit.
- It is the responsibility of the contestants to ensure that the fabrication, transport (to and from the event) and performance of the project does not in any way break any laws or bylaws.
- The project must be removed from the site by midnight on 16 October.
- It is the responsibility of the contestants to ensure that waste or detritus are not left at the site
- No use of fireworks or any other incendiary devices
- If using a generator on your vehicle you must register make and model on the registration form.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
TRANS-FORM-ERS: Stage 2 competition regulations:
contestants are responsible for the following: